Please read the information below carefully before providing your personal data. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
2) ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
3) ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
4) ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
5) ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
6) ‘supervisory authority’ means Commission for Personal Data Protection of Republic of Bulgaria.
- General information about the company as a data controller
“RENTALS.BG” Ltd., with headquarters and management address: Sofia 1680, Krasno Selo region, Bulgaria Blvd № 58, entrance C, floor 2, office 10, entered in the Register of Registers Agency with registration number 175264986
tel. +359 877 93 77 77
- Categories data that we collect, process and store
Depending on the service you choose to use, we collect, process and store the following categories of personal data and information:
- client registration and communication need contact information (name, e-mail and telephone number);
- concluding any contract and its fulfillment for personal identification purposes needs a name, personal identification number (respectively date and place of birth for a foreigner), citizenship, identity document number, date of issue and authority, address;
- data from the communication with you in order to respond to your search and offer you a quality service, including information about your web browser and operating system, the referrer, who refer you to our page, duration and date per visit, IP address and so on without detailed profiling.
We do respect and protect your privacy, so we do not collect or process personal data that:
- reveals racial or ethnic origin;
- reveals political, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade unions membership;
- relating to genetic and biometric data, health status or sexual life or sexual orientation data.
- Grounds of collecting, processing and storage your data
We collect and process your personal data because of our commercial activity, which consists in concluding and executing real estate deals, as well as any other commercial activity not prohibited by law, including the activities described in details in the subject of activity of the company. The collection, processing and storage of personal data shall be carried out on one of the following grounds in full compliance with the requirements of Art. 6, para. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- you have given consent to its processing through the contact form of this site;
- processing is necessary in connection with established pre-contractual relations or performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests as data subject and/or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
- Purposes and principles for the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
The personal data you have given us will be used to fulfill our obligations to you, as well as to help performing your rights, such as:
- to carry out the services offered by us as a merchant, including fulfillment of our contractual obligations to you;
- to give you access to our website by displaying content that is relevant, personalized and limited to the search criteria you have set;
- to answer your queries, opinions and recommendations;
- to send you information regarding our special campaigns, new products and services, invitations, breaking news, events and other products and services that may be of interest to you and so on;
- for statistical, tax and accounting purposes in fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations.
We comply with following principles when processing your personal data:
- lawfulness, fairness and transparency;
- purpose limitation;
- relevance to the purposes of processing and data minimisation;
- accuracy and update;
- storage limitation in order to achieve the purposes;
- integrity and confidentiality of the processing, and ensuring an adequate level of personal data security.
- Method of collecting and processing personal data
We collect personal information from the data subject as follows:
- by visiting the web portal to use the services on our website and sending a request via a contact form;
- by filling in applications, forms and declarations, which have been provided to you by company employees, if you have made a request for services;
- when updating data at your request and filling in a form for updating on paper or electronically;
- by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser.
- Period of storage of personal data
We store personal data for the minimum term, set in the current legislation depending on the purpose for which they were collected, and if such is not determined for a period of 5 (five) years after the end of the contractual relations between the user and the Company.
When the personal data we collect are no longer needed for the purposes stated, we delete or otherwise destruct it.
- Recipients of personal data to which personal data may be disclosed
We undertake not to disclose your personal information to any third parties without your explicit consent, except:
- when it is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations to you – for example, to courier companies; the company hosting the services related to this website and / or third parties performing services regarding contractual obligations to you;
- when necessary for the purposes of accounting, legal, labour, insurance and other legal and legally justified servicing of a company, as well as for protection of the rights and safety of the Company, its employees and counterparties;
- if required by the competent authorities (including, but not limited to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of the Interior, the State Security Service, other state and municipal bodies) in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and / or the European Union and in accordance with those defined by it conditions.
In all the cases above, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
- Your rights as a data subject
In compliance with Bulgarian and European legislation, including EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access and receive a copy of the personal data we process for you along with the processing information;
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes for which you have given your consent;
- Right to request rectification if you have found any inaccuracies or need to update your personal data;
- Right to request erasure of your personal data if the conditions are found;
- Right to request restriction of the processing of personal data in cases determined by the Bulgarian legislation and the Regulation;
- Right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable, commonly used format;
- Right to object to processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so;
- Right to complaint or request for protection of your rights with the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
You may exercise all of the above rights at any time during the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the email and / or telephone above.
- Protection of personal data
To ensure adequate data protection of your personal data we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as the best practices of international standards.
- Your rights in case of breaching of your personal data security
If we detect a personal data breach security, which may produce a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you of this breach immediately, as well as of the measures taken or to be taken.